Hello! We recently upgraded to UiPath 2020.10.4.
After that I keep having problems with the Locals Panel. Sometimes, the variables are simply blanked out and an error is thrown. This happens when the workflows are a bit more complicated.
But the main problem is that the arguments disappear from the locals panel as soon as test activity is started.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a workflow with some arguments and variables
- But a break point at the beginning
- Right click to “Test activity”
- You will see the arguments
- Push continue to start the code
- At the breakpoint, the arguments are gone
I recon it can be a difference between “Test activity” and “Run in debug mode”. But I do not want to debug the main.xaml, I want to debug another part of the program. Should I right click the workflow I want to test and do a “Set as Main”? Do that back and forth some times, depending on where I want to start? Or what are your ideas about the debug process? I think we are working in different ways.