Anchor Base with SAP

I’m using an Anchor Base activity to cope with shifting columns in a SAP on screen table.

Works fine on a machine with O365 installed and Windows 10.

But fails on a machine with Office 2016 installed. (not sure O 2016 is the culprit, but is a common point of difference)

The column for Gross amount can shift from transaction to transaction. So instead of using a get text with row, column in the selector I used an Anchor Base activity instead.

Which works wonderfully on my laptop.

However, move it into a server environment and it comes back with…

External component has thrown an exception.
Details:
An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception.
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AnchorBase.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

I’ve got plenty on Memory on board.

Google has been unhelpful.

What should I be looking for to explain why there is a difference in behavior between the two?

Any fix?

Currently running Studio v18.4 orchestrator v19.10

Laptop has Windows 10 v 1809
Office 365

Server has Windows Server 2016 Data Center v 1607
Office 2016

Upgrading Office 2016 not possible due to licensing issues.

I’d be grateful for any help on this.

HI @ernest

Please provide a screenshot from SAP to get better understanding, what you are speaking about?
And what is the use case behind? Do you want to extract some data from the table?

The common point of difference (Office) sounds really weird…

Thanks, Lev

Solved with help from UiPath.

Not related to office (the good news). That is a point of difference, but not directly related to my problem.

Need UiPath.UIAutomation.Activies package v 19.10 installed in the project. I did have v18.4 (Great news)