After installing uipath from community edition getting error You do not have permission to update Orchestrator Settings. Please contact your company administrator for help

After installing uipath from community edition getting error You do not have permission to update Orchestrator Settings. Please contact your company administrator for help.
Please find the attached image and help me on this:

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @programmer ,

Basically to edit Orchestrator Setting , you have to have a administrator privilege in to your windows account , Without having it you cannot edit this settings.This error message means that.
I hope most probably you have install this in office premises , if home then limited account.

Solution : you have to add your windows user as local admin to your pc, or you have to have administrator access to your user login.
If you are doing this on your office , Please contact your windows admin and get help form him.

Hi ,
Thanks for reply even after installing community edition on opening uipath studio it is giving me:
Locally unlicensed studio enterprise edition can’t acquire license from orchestrator enterprise edition. Please use studio community edition .
Can you please suggest for this.

Thanks

1 Like

@programmer
First tell me the following
What is the Orchestrator you using (Enterprise ? /Community Edition ? )
What is the Studio you are using ? (MSI Installer ? / EXE ?)

I was first using official version of uipath but since my project got over my access(license) was revoked and now i installed community edition 20.4.1 and facing some issues so need your help on this.

@programmer I guess you need to Uninstall the Enterprise Version first.

Already did but after downloading installer from uipath community edition , i installed latest 20.4.1 and facing issue : Locally unlicensed studio enterprise edition can’t acquire license from orchestrator enterprise edition. Please use studio community edition .

Please help me with this issue.

Thanks

@programmer Strange :thinking: Are you able to open the Studio? Or does this error occur at that time

Locally unlicensed studio enterprise edition can’t acquire license from orchestrator enterprise edition. Please use studio community edition .

No studio is not getting opened - getting add license or acquire license and after clicking acquire license getting

It fkn never ends :rage:

Please refer this if you are still facing Community Studio vs Enterprise Studio issue.

Unable to connect the assistant is due to account privileges. Most probably the studio might have installed with Admin Privileges and your account doesn’t have enough privileges. You might need to open the Assistant with Admin and connect it. After getting licensed, close the Assistant and open normally with your account.