After Connecting to DB ,Open Broswer Activity throwing below error. Tried in 19.3 version and 20.4 version Community Edition

After Connecting to DB ,Open Broswer Activity throwing below error. Tried in 19.3 version and 20.4 version Community Edition

1 Like

Hi @404_Not_Found

I’ve made your topic public in case the answer is found, so that it can serve everyone.

As to the issue - could you try updating the System and UIAutomation activity packages to their latest versions and then try again?

Could you maybe share with us the sample project that causes the issue (feel free to remove all sensitive information, or simply re-create the project from scratch with minimum amount of activities that cause the issue).

I have updated the activities to the latest version …

As requested ,please find below the simplest workflow …just connect to DB and open browser

@404_Not_Found Have you tried the Suggestions in this post :

I did But getting the below error, The mentioned files is present in the particular location but its not able to read and still getting the below error…but as I see I have installed 20.4.1 version but in the image and .nuget folder i could see 20.4.7422.14731 not 20.4.1

And In my uipath platform, I could see 2 robots ,one is 20.2.1 and one is unknown robot,
I dont know where is this unknown robot …I have only one robot in my robots section .
I dont know from where it is shwoing the unknown robot.

Could you please reference this article and perform a clean installation (you will need to empty some folders for that, all details below):
How to fix your Studio installation / Licensing issues

It will be a good start to make sure that there are no leftovers.

Afterwards, please create a new project in Studio and try again.

1 Like