Advanced developer uipath diploma/certification

hello,

how do i get the diploma for finishing the advanced developer course? Not the certification that needs to be paid but the certification that you completed the advanced developer course in UiPath academy? I would like to show to my friends that I have finished the advanced academy…

I’ve seen multiple posts regarding this but nothing is marked as an answer, some comments are also contradicting. Some say we can get diploma right after finishing it, some then say you need to pass the exam ( with payment ) then you can download the Certification but isn’t the certification for passing the exam only? Not for completing the academy. Kindly guide me here im quite confused.

Also, I’ll take my advanced certification exam on february 27 onwards.

HI @kevin.jeronne.d.gador

Right after completing the course if you go to the learning by role and find the Advanced Developer course at the last you will have the option to download and send the certificate in mail

If in case you dont have that check any survey is not completed or check whether the assignment you submitted has passed

Regards
Sudharsan

Hello Sudharsan,

Good day! Unfortunately there is nothing like that in advanced academy.

Please see screenshot below.

I have passed the re framework assessments, 95 and 90 respectively.

Then kindly contact the support team @kevin.jeronne.d.gador

They will get back to you

Regards
Sudharsan

Thank you Sudharsan for your assistance. I have contacted the support team and hopefully we’d be able to know what’s causing the issue or the real answer here.

Hello everyone,

Seems like I made a mistake because what I’ve finished is the Advance developer certification training which does not contain any completion diploma. Instead I tried to browse other curriculums and found “Developer Advanced” which I also finished because most of the course there I have finished on the Advanced developer certification training. Please see screenshot below. Cheers to Sudharsan for helping me.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.