Add PrtSc to hotkey

Please add the PrtSc key in the send hotkey activity, Taking and Saving screen shot using the other activites is time consuming and takes unnecessary memory, Is there any reason that can’t be done in future releases?

Hi,
this function is performed by Take Screenshot and is more user-friendly. The activity has the ability to take and save a screenshot at the same time.

How do you envision the process saving a screenshot after pressing the Print Screen key?
Flow using the Print Screen button will require programming of each activity. It is time-consuming to think about it and to program such an ineffective solution.

1 Like

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for responding.

I do not want to save the image, once print screen key is pressed it copies the image to clipboard, i will then use another hot key (Cntrl+v) to paste it . if you see this process only use two steps and i am not required to save the image as well. Do you have alternative approach to do this i.e. copying the screen and then pasting it?

Do you used this activity?:

This activity has the ability to write to the clipboard:

1 Like

Hi Adrian,

I think this looks to be the solution for me, The “take screen shot activity” was different than what I was using , what you showed was using the AutomationNext package which I believe is now deprecated , so I had to update the setting of project to enable “Modern design experience” and then i was able to see the clipboard option. The old “take screen shot” did not had the clipboard option. Thank you!

Great. I am glad that I could help you. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.