Screenshot activity

Hi All,

Where do i find taken screenshots by take screenshot activity.

Thanks.

1 Like

Check the path of the screenshot activity, or you can find in the project directory Exceptions_screenshots

Thanks

1 Like

Hi
We can use TAKE SCREENSHOT activity to take the screenshot and store them in a image variable named img_output
—now to see that image use SAVE IMAGE activity and pass the above variable img_output as input and mention the file path of that image with .png file extension
—now we can see the image from the mentioned folder path with .png file type

Cheers @RAMESH_G

1 Like

Thanks @Srini84

Thank you @Palaniyappan

One more thing,

I want take screenshot by sending hotkey windows+prtsc in a browser and paste that screenshot into a wordfile using hotkey crtl+v.
How to do that?
Is that possible ?

1 Like

It can be possible by passing hotkeys,

But some time it fails as opening of word fails or overlapping the content.

Thanks

I would suggest to go for Take screenshot activity as with that we take even a specific region or a whole page and save it with SAVE IMAGE activity
Then to paste in a word we can either use word activities where to get that go to design tab in studio → manage packages → official tab → search as uipath.word and install it
—once after installing use word application scope and pass the file path as input
—inside that scope use Insert Picture activity where mention the input of that image file path

Cheers @RAMESH_G

Thank you both @Palaniyappan and @Srini84.
I’ll try the same incase any issues I’ll get back to you

1 Like

Awesome
Anytime
Cheers @RAMESH_G