Activities Click: not matching web item

I’m creating a workflow that generates 10 fake names along with their details and then sorts them in an excel file that will be organized in 5 columns namely: Name, Phone, Birth-date, Email-Address and City, State, Zip. After sorting all the details, the workflow should continue to save the excel file in a specified folder.

The activities Click give me this error:

Click Generate: One or more errors occurred.

This is a part of my workflow:

Thanks for your time!

Hi,

To isolate cause, can you try to put a few sec Delay activity just before the Click?
and/or try to turn off AlterIfDisable option?

Regards,

Yes, and the result is the same. :pensive:

Hi,

Thank you for sharing result.
From your screenshot, it seems first click is successful however 2nd is failed, is this right?
I suppose selector might be something wrong. Can you share selector of the Click activity?

Regards,

Correct, the first click works but the second it fails.
This is the selector:

Thanks!

Hi,

Can you ty to delete top level selector (line of <html…) in the Click activity because it’s inside OenBrowser container.

Regards,

In the Ui Explorer I can’t remove that line. It’s checked permanently (the option to uncheck it is not available) In the Editor Selector I have been able to. I have deleted it and it has given the same error again.

Now in the Editor Selector the <html…> line has also been checked permanently and can’t be removed.

Selector_Editor

Hi,

It seems good because grayed first line means inherited container. Do you still have exception in the above settings?

Regards,

yes…

Hi,

Is the exception same with previous one and at same activity?

Anyway, I just wrote simple sample to click the button 10 times in the site.
Can you check it works in your environment? if works, can you check different with yours?

Sample20211214-a1.zip (3.0 KB)

Regards,

1 Like

You shouldn’t be using parallel. Just get the values one by one in order.

Your workflow works perfectly. But If I try the same, it doesn’t work on mine. Even copying and pasting. I don’t get it… And all the time the error showing exactly the same.

Click ‘INPUT generate’: One or more errors occurred.

RemoteException wrapping System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Uninitialized UI node.
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.get_node()
at UiPath.Core.Browser.get_Element()
at UiPath.Core.Activities.Target.<>c__DisplayClass55_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ObsoleteTaskAsyncCodeActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Not make sense. I’m really sorry for the time spent, but for some reason my workflow doesn’t work.

The error is in the click (which is not an activity in parallel to another) not in obtaining the data.
On the other hand, the base Anchor activity has that structure in parallel, I don’t choose it.

But thank you anyway.

Hi,

Just one observation from my side I could see screenshots for all the activities except click generate. Can we indicate this activity one more time and make the selector dynamic and try (like don’t keep full title and use fake person* ). Please try and let us know. Thanks.

With this selectors for click generate:

What I have marked in purple are selectors that I can’t modify or unmark.

I have this errors:

ExceptionDetails

RemoteException wrapping System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Uninitialized UI node.
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.get_node()
at UiPath.Core.Browser.get_Element()
at UiPath.Core.Activities.Target.<>c__DisplayClass55_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ObsoleteTaskAsyncCodeActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Exception Activity Info
“Name”: “Click ‘INPUT generate’”,
“Id”: “1.73”,
“InstanceId”: “54”,
“TypeName”: “UiPath.Core.Activities.Click”

Hi,

If possible, can you share your workflow as a file?

Regards,

Yes!
Thank you soooo much!

GetandSortData_Carmen.xaml (31.6 KB)

Hi,

Can you try to remove the following CloseTab activity?

Regards,

2 Likes

IT WORKS! IT WORKS!
First, I removed the CloseTab activity and it worked. Then, I tried to add the CloseTab activity outside the While Loop activity, and it worked !!

I don’t understand why CloseTab activity came into conflict with Click activity, but… It works!

Thank you so so so so much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.