Action Click Image not working

Hi.

I am having strange problem. I have a flow that opens an application then do a login and click some menu items. All this work but i have a problem on the last step. The last step waits for a window to appear and then click “OK” on the image.

When I run the full flow it does not click on the “OK” but as soon as i click the UiPath icon on the taskbar at the bottom of the current active flow, then it completes the step.

When i manually go to the point where this “OK” will appear and then only run the last step that must click “OK” it works fine.

Any ideas?

It is almost as it is loosing focus from the main window.

Hi ,
Try these :
*How about increase image exist time out property value .
*Keep some delay between the activity .
*make sure attach window selector falls under focused window .(remove attach window or / change selector)

*How about increase image exist time out property value .
My timeout is on 2 minutes and the image appears in about 30sec.

*Keep some delay between the activity .
Have added 2sec between activities and same result.

*make sure attach window selector falls under focused window .(remove attach window or / change selector)
Not sure what refering to the focused window is? I have changed it like this now and on Set Focus I get error: Set focus ‘PNetTVCSExplorer.exe In…’ : Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

Oh…
Could you just put the if condition after image exist and validate .
Create a output variable from the property of image exist which returns Boolean then try below.
If imageExist=True
then click ok
else not found.

Okay so i removed everything except the Image Exists and with an IF to see what happens. Interesting as soon as the image pop up it does detect the image, however it sees it as false and go to the else statement. My timeout is on 2 minutes and the image appears in about 30sec.

Could you please change the accuracy from 0.8 to less in the image exist property and try again .

Put it all the way down to 0.1 and same problem. Here is a complete screenshot with properties and screenshot of what the desktop looks like at that point.

Oh :confused:. Ok how about this don’t take entire pop up widow.
Just grab only OK in the popup without border. Only take image of OK text and try .

1 Like

Yeaaa at last.It is working now. The Image Exists i needed to look only for the popup but the Indicate Scope needed to be the main big window and then on Image Click grabbed the OK and the Indicate scope was the popup window.

There we go . :clap::clap:

Happy automation .

Thx for all the assistance.