The other day I had problems getting started with the RPA Academy training. The first contact with UiPath Studio was the making of “GetTimeInBucharest” where you record and open browser. I got the error “step was not recorded successfully” when clicking on my chrome browser and I couldn’t find any answers online that made it work.
When I continued today I tried typing in “www.google.com” as the address before the record and clicking the browser, instead of just using the original start page without an address. Turns out that fixed my problem. Just thought I’d share if it can help someone else.
Have a great day!