14. RPA Challenge - 4X2 - FOUR full 'client' processes to automate!

Hi @Rikard_Isaksson let me see if I change something in the meanwhile

Well the project is working for me. Is the exception happening here?

If it is, I can send you some new workflows that parse these values much better than the code that is on my github

1 Like

Yep exactly, click activity in beginning of foreach loop when iterating over the transactions.

If you wanna share those other workflows I would be very grateful :slight_smile: Just weird that this one doesn’t seem to work for me.

1 Like

It’s not weird, the solution is really bad and it depends on clicking. Let me take a look for those workflows :slight_smile: (I used get child element activities to scrape the information rather than going 1 by 1)

1 Like

ACME-System3-v0.1.zip (457.7 KB)

You have two workflows, one that scrapes “Account movements” and other one is scraping beggining “Dashboard”, I’ve put this example so you could understand what is going on.
Test the Account Movements first (see if you have to change something in the selectors, but I think I’ve made them dynamical)

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply! Will check them out directly :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was incredibly helpful! I managed to get all data to the datatable using your workflow. One thing I couldn’t figure out though was how you found those selectors? I played around in the UI Explorer but I couldn’t really find them all. I used Indicate element and selected the Account Movements page, but where do you get “uia” from instead of “wnd”? And then the “automationid” etc… I can only see headers from automationid (As seen in image below). Maybe I just need to read up on documentation?

Anyways, I’m really thankful for your help - so nice with a helpful community :slight_smile:

Cannot remember exactly but I think I’ve change framework of the UI Explorer

1 Like

Yup I tried that one too, but it seems our entire tree structure is different. Probably due to different versions of UiAutomation / Explorer (It says UIAutomation v20.4.0 in my bottom right corner).

Anyways, you helped me a great deal today! Stay healthy and thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like