You are not authorized error code: 0

hi everybody, i need some help for this issue.

when i am running a process through orchestrator processes tab. i am getting this error “You are not authorized: error code:0” in uipath assistant.

but when am i running the same process through uipath assistant , the process is running with out any error

@jayanth_moguluri

Welcome to forums

If you are using Queues, then check below for your reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks

Hi @jayanth_moguluri,

Can you share error details by clicking on copy error details shown in your screenshot?

Regards
Sonali

i already did that still same error is popping up.

You are not authorized! Error code: 0

at UiPath.Core.Activities.HttpStatusCodeExtension.OrchestratorEnsureStatusCode(HttpResponseMessage response)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.BaseAssetActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at UiPath.Executor.BaseRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Executor.InProcessRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ExecutorInvokeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi @jayanth_moguluri

Go to the Roles page in [Orchestrator]and check permissions whether that BOT has or not.

Regards
Gokul

2 Likes