I am running a process where i need to extract data table from webpage and write those data in Excel sheet.
But i got this error : Split or spanned archives are not supported. Why this error occurred ?
Till yesterday it was working fine. But Today it threw error.
Try modifying the pckage version…
Also can you confirm if there are any special datattypes in the datatable…
Or is the filepath provided is different?
Are you getting same issue with excel scope write range also?
There is no special dataType.
I haven’t used Excel scope for this.
Till yesterday it was working fine.
What happen today suddenly ?
Did some upgrade happen…
Alternately try renaming project.json and reopen the project again and check
Also update dependencies or change them to stable versions
I did upgraded the dependecy.
But still same problem
Can you try creating a new process and then try to check with some dummy data if write range is working please
Or if possible please share the project here
Then try the above way to check first if you have issue across
If yes then rename the packages folder user .nuget folder in your user folder in C: and then reopen the project it downloads all the dependencies again
Please run debug and check
The exception details from local panel and see if you het lore info on whats going wrong
Now again. its not working !
Can you please show the file location how you are using it
That the issue…may be the file is mal formed…youcan check that by opening the file in notepad…you can check the structure of a normal excel and this…
Now to handle this…try using parallel activity with click on ok on the left side and use excel on the right inside the parallel activity…in the condition add a boolean and set the boolean to true after the excel scope activity inside the parallel scope
I guess if you save the file using save as manually and then if you try to extract then you wont get the pop up as well
Finally, I found the root cause of This error :
This excel file is stored in same folder where .xml files are stored.
Before extract table and storing in same excel. I have performed some actions to refine all xml inside that folder. In that process Excel was also process which was not to be.
Now, Everything goes well.
Bug is not good when arrived.
Bug is Good when solved.
Happy Automation !
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.