Write Cell ACtivity error

Hi Friends,

I am getting the below error while data is loading into excel cell . The robot is looping into for each row and writing it into the specific cell range.

Error :
Write Cell: Failed setting the current sheet to: Sheet3 in workbook: C:\Users\user\Pictures\OUTPUT_New.xlsx. Original error message: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800401A8

I’m getting this error multiple time for 3 different columns.

I have seen some of the posts regarding this error and few friends suggested me to put delay of 3 seconds before and after excel application scope

even though I put 3 seconds delay still it is stuck at some value and unable to fill the rest of the values. as it is filling 10 values out of 300 and while at the time of filling 11th value, it is throwing me the above error.

May I know how to resolve this? @aanandsanraj @balupad14 @Palaniyappan @Lahiru.Fernando @nisargkadam23

Thanks in advance!

Hi friends,

I’m getting the below error while filling the data from datatable into specific cell using Excel application scope : Write cell activity.

Write Cell: Failed setting the current sheet to: Sheet3 in workbook: C:\Users\user\Pictures\OUTPUT_New.xlsx. Original error message: The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED))

sometimes it is giving the above error randomly at mid point after filling 5 values out of 400.
sometimes it is giving the above error after it fills 200 values.

Please suggest me on how to resolve such error.

Thanks in advance

Same problem here.
Using ‘Excel Application Scope’ (Visible option turned off) with Write Cell.

It’s so unstable and it’s critical.

Repair the Office Application from the Control Panel and check, your issue will get resolved. Please note that if you are using the enterprise version the license should be active. Please mark this as solution the if the issue get resolved…

Thanks
Mahesh

Hi @eshwarsai_ks

Please always include the Excel activity package version in your bug reports.

For now, my suggestion would be to have a look at other topics that were solved with the same error code:
https://forum.uipath.com/search?q=%220x80010108%22%20status:solved