Would someone help with setting OCR text exists properties


#1

I’m having a problem where the Text Exists always returns false.

I have a workflow that contains a Sequence Activity, which contains an OCR Text Exists Activity.

variable: test (String) scope (Workflow)

On the Sequence Activity, I set Exists Property to Not Is Nothing(test) (this gives me warning that something is wrong, but I can’t figure out what’s wrong about it), Text to “Ship Batteries”, Occurrence to 1.

In the MicrosoftOCR Activitiy I set Text = test.

The rest of the properties are default.


#2

Hi,
Could you please attach your workflow.


#3

I don’t see anything I can click on to attach my workflow… I was going to send you a message with it attached, but there wasn’t anything there either for me to click in order to attach.


#4

Hi,
Could you please increase TimeOutError to 30000 and WaitForReady to Complete


#5

Did that… still same problem… (I did figure out how to send the workflow via Message to you)


#6

This is a link to what fixed this problem…