Work flow not working in virtual machine by Orchestrator but work by studio

Hello everyone
I face the problem
The process running in virtual machine by studio Is working successfully
But the same possess when i run it by job is successful but without archive main function ( All logs was appeared)
And when open virtual machine the process is running by orchestrator working successfully and retrieve the data
Thanks

I don’t quite follow what you are trying to describe but I believe it is

1. The Process works as expected when run with Studio
  2. The Process will run when you log into your VM and start the job from Orchestrator (?)

Do I have that correct?
If so it sounds like you might not have the Robot registered as a service, if that is the case a user would be required to be logged in with the UiPath Assistant / Robot running so there is something available to list for the instructions from Orchestrator.

Dear

1. The process running in VM works as expected when run with Studio

2. The same possess when i run it by job is the status successful but without archive main function ( All logs Massage was appeared)

3. when open virtual machine the Process works as expected when run with Orchestrator

Thanks a lot

Are you facing the issue when you execute the job via Orchestrator?

yes, I facing the issue when you execute the job via Orchestrator

If the intent is for the Robot to be Attended Type, you cannot trigger jobs to the Robot, that can only be done locally with the UiPath Assistant. Only Unattended/NonProduction robot types can be triggered from Orchestrator.

Have you verified what I mentioned above?

1 Like

Just a quick note: Unattended works in user mode too. But make sure you assign it the right license (unattended and not studio)

@badita
i have another process work at the same vm and the same system and work successfully by Orchestrator. :slightly_frowning_face: