Windows 10 calander

UIPath Selector is not working with W10 calendar tried all options here

What are you trying to get from the calendar? There might be a workaround, as I too am unable to get anything from the calendar, I can’t even use “Click Image” activity, it’s as if the calendar is blocking UiPath.

For your use case do you have to use the menu bar calendar or can you use the Windows 10 Calendar app? Selectors seem to work with the app.

I need to use Menu bar calendar , with calendar app it will work, but i need menubar calendar.

I am just trying to explore Menubar calendar UI with UIExplorer. with Some of desktop applications like MYOB Accounting UIPath willnot work, I am looking for a solution for that

with Some of desktop applications like MYOB Accounting UIPath willnot work, I am looking for a solution for that

In the case of that application it may be that what is being displayed isn’t really “there” and is merely an image displayed in a frame, similar to some websites and how remote desktops work as well. For these, select image may be best option - or are you saying that even “Click Image” does not work on MYOB?

For calendars I don’t know sorry, might be best for someone from UiPath to get involved? @loginerror might know? Thanks!

Hi Did you ever get UiPath to work with MYOB?

I am experiencing the same issues.

Thanks

Studio has some small trouble with specific things, such as Start menu or apparently the Calendar app. This is on our radar to be fixed, but does not currently have highest priority due to small impact and plethora of different workarounds.

As to the MYOB app (as I realized now I am answering wrong question :smiley: ), you could try image automation and/or Computer Vision activity package. It might do the job, but this will only become obvious when you try.