Difficult Calendar selector

I realize I will probably never get an answer to this, but I’m having trouble navigating a calendar selector - specifically, the one used on the LinkedIn Analytics page (note: you need to create a Company page to see the calendar selector I’m talking about, which can be done here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/setup/new/ )

I can occasionally get it to work for the first run, but then I get “not able to find selector” errors every time…

I’m attempting to extract an individual excel sheet for every month for the last 12 months (not all at once), but no matter what I do, I just can’t get UIPath to click the desired dates… How can I get UIPath to use the calendar selector??

Attached is one of my many attempts, where my plan is to pass StartDate and EndDate arguments into the workflow and then loop through the dates I’ll specify in the master flowchart…
LinkedInExport attempt1million.xaml (21.6 KB)

1 Like

Hi @Allison_Matthews!

Check this similar example below :
part2Google Calender.xaml (6.9 KB)

The idea is to use Wildcards :

Remember, if you can do , the robot can do too.

Check if these tips above can help you.

~Diego Turati

Thanks for the suggestion… I’m actually already using wildcards in the example I uploaded…although perhaps there are some places I can use more of them

1 Like

Hi @Allison_Matthews, you’re welcome! Hope my example helped , wildcards is the best way to follow and solve this automation!
If this suggestion helped you just mark this topic as solved. Case not, just let me know how can we help you with ok?

have a great automation!

~Diego Turati