Why i have to go for UiPath?

I have a questions like why i have to go for RPA and Why particularly for UiPath only ??

Because we already have number of leading automation tools like Selenium and codedUi etc moreover these are open source…Why i have to go for UiPath ??
Only for UiPath is User friendly,no heavy coding is required…only for these points we can’t buy Uipath.

1. How Uipath is better than Selenium and how exactly it will going to reduce human intervention in real time?
  2. Exactly where UiPath is more useful?

Am expecting answers for all these Questions With respect to both automation and development…can anyone please tell me ?/

1. How UIPath is better than Selenium and how exactly it will going to reduce human intervention in real time?

UIPath is not a functional testing automation tool, so we cant compare it with selenium or any other functional testing tool .

UIPath is basically designed to reduce back end jobs like huge document processing, auto data generation,back office support etc,

1. Exactly where UiPath is more useful?

if you go through intoduction to UIPath or any RPA tool you will what exactly is the difference.

i have worked as automation engineer of UFT, selenium, i dont think we can do all the things we can do here, even if you can it will take lot effort invested into this.

so will you suggest to use uipath RPA instead of selenium ??

if you are requirement is functional and integration testing you should go for selenium or any other functinal testing tool.

you can search online for some usecases of RPA, you will come to know exactly what is RPA and how it is different form automation tool like selenium…etc…

Ok,thank You !

@REKHASRPF

Let me add something.

Tools like Selenium are for Testing, whereas UiPath is for Business Process automation. This broadly comes under BPM (Business Process Management), where prior to RPA there where few automation tools (just to say like Macro) and RPA is now disrupting.