Why do I see "403 FORBIDDEN You don't have permission to access this page" while trying to take RPA Developer Foundation Training Final Test?

I have exhausted the 3 attempts on RPA Developer Foundation Training Final Test yesterday (12 hours back) and was informed that I can take the test in 1 Day.

Why do I see 403 FORBIDDEN You don't have permission to access this page while trying to take RPA Developer Foundation Training Final Test now?

Snapshot:

It will take 24 hours time to open. After a day, you can access

Thanks @HareeshMR for the heads-up. But it seems, though currently the status shows 141 / 155 parts completed I am unable to access any of the video/workflow/documents.

Whenever I click on RESUME WHERE YOU LEFT OFF or any task it takes me to 403 FORBIDDEN You don’t have permission to access this page.

Is this the intended behavior?

No. Seems something is wrong. Can you try clicking on the 141th item manually instead of clicking Resume?

In the least case, try another browser.

No other tasks/items/links are enabled beyond Lesson 1 Quiz/Test

Then, you have to complete all the lessons. I hope you know this, its an sequence that you have to finish the earlier lessons to go further

Oh, is it so? I wasn’t aware that there was a provision to take the RPA Developer Foundation Training Final Test even without completing all the previous tasks.

However, I did complete all the previous 154 tasks including Training Feedback.

Starting from Quiz:1 all over again will be a pain though :cry:

@loginerror @ovi Can I have your attention on this issue please?

No need to do all the lessons again… If you failed to clear the test in first three attempts, you will get another three attempts after 24 hours… If you failed again to complete in three attempts, you have to start from scratch again

1 Like

@HareeshMR Already more then 36 hours. I am locked down at Quiz: 1 where as it also shows 141 / 155 parts completed

Would you recommend me someone from the Admin/Moderator team I can reach out?

@HareeshMR answer was pretty much in the right direction.

However, as per the current UiPath Academy rules, when an user exhausts all the 3 attempts of first phase, after a gap of 1 day i.e. 24 hours, the same user need to start from Quiz - 1 (videos/documents/workflows can be skipped) and can reappear for the Final Test.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.