Why can't I install the base library? (Regex)

I have such problems. I specially installed a new system, new Windows, clean. On another computer, Regex was not running at all. Netstandard 2.0 had an Error. It works on the new computer. But References are in red. But, surprisingly, Regex works.

It is similar with the others … also in red

Should I install any libraries on Windows 10 like .NET SDK or something else?

Please help. I cannot function normally. I wasted a lot of time trying to figure it out and none of it.

@r.rydzewski

Use Matches activity or else you write a inline expression as below in a assign activity too

System.Text.RegularExpression.Matches(TextVariable, “Your Regex Patter”).Value

Let me know if you have any issues

Thanks

Thanks for the help.
Look carefully at the all photo

He tests on this machine.
Special installed clean windows and only uipath 2021.4.4 Coummunity version, Windows 10.

Everything works fine on this one computer (Windows 10 clean).
Only dependencies are in red. It should not be like this.
= Directory.GetFiles(“C:\ATEST\”).Reverse().ToArray()
= someString.Count()
= dictionary.FirstOrDefault(x=>x.Value == nazwa).Key
= System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace (testReg, ‘([a-zA-Z, _] + | (? <= [A-zA-Z]) [/ -])’,

But the problem is it shows in red. I will give myself a hand that I will have other problems with the installation of other things. On other computers, it doesn’t work at all.

The same project on another machine does not work
Other machines is windows server, for example, it does not work:
= Directory.GetFiles(“C:\ATEST\”).Reverse().ToArray()
= someString.Count()
= dictionary.FirstOrDefault(x=>x.Value == nazwa).Key
= System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace (testReg, ‘([a-zA-Z, _] + | (? <= [A-zA-Z]) [/ -])’, ')

Not realistic with → someString.Count () . Function Count () does not work!!

Not realistic with → Directory.GetFiles(“C:\ATEST\”).Reverse().ToArray() → does not work!

Could someone from Uipath fix it once and for all !!!.

All 4 examples generate an error
21.4.4+Branch.master.Sha.a8b5101efe02651274064093e9c7410fedff7696

The type 'System.IEquatable`1<T0>' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'.

Complete results are contained in the Data property of this exception. Please correct the errors in the source and retry the Load.

Exception Type: System.InvalidOperationException

RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: Compilation failures occurred:

The type 'System.IEquatable`1<T0>' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'.

Complete results are contained in the Data property of this exception. Please correct the errors in the source and retry the Load.
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Compile(IDynamicActivity dynamicActivity, LocationReferenceEnvironment environment)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, ActivityXamlServicesSettings settings)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Load(XmlReader xmlReader, ActivityXamlServicesSettings settings)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Load(Stream stream, ActivityXamlServicesSettings settings)
at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowLoader.LoadWorkflow(String workflowFile)
at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowRuntime.Load(String workflowFile)
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.InitWorkflowApplication()
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.d__86.MoveNext()

I add the project:
TestRegex.zip (3.9 KB)