Getting error on some assign activities, after moving my project from Windows(legacy) to Windows

My project was running fine until I moved it to Windows from Windows(legacy) and now I find some of my assign activities showing this error

**Assign: Expression Activity type ‘VisualBasicValue`1’ requires compilation in order to run. Please ensure that the workflow has been compiled. **

I am using a Regex to remove special chars from a string, and this is the code

System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace (AddressLine1, “[^a-z A-Z 0-9 /. -]”, “ ”)
If there is something need to be done after the update that I am missing or there is an alternative to this one, please let me know.
Thanks.

Hi @Tusharkanta_Panda

You have to update your packages in the project!!!

Hi @Tusharkanta_Panda

Try to Re enter the Double Quotation "

In windows legacy, it seems double quote is normalized and any double quote characer is accepted. However, at this time, in windows (.net6) ,in fact, only " (0x22) is accepted to express string literal. To make matter worse, it seems to occur only compiling. (Expression validator don’t raise an alert.)

Regards
Gokul

Thanks @Gokul001, it works now.

Great @Tusharkanta_Panda

Kindly close this topic by mark as solved. It will helps for other too.

Regards
Gokul

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.