Issue while running RegexBuilder

studio
error

Hi when I try to use Regex Builder the studio will return the following error :

18.4.0-beta.4+Branch.release/v2018.4.Sha.e5d6fd87ebd430fbd7b2172c4f30159a0bd06c42

An internal error has occurred. It is recommended to restart UiPath Studio.

Error: System.Windows.ResourceReferenceKeyNotFoundException: ‘FullMatchForeground’ resource not found.
at MS.Internal.Helper.FindResourceHelper.DoTryCatchWhen(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler), HResult -2146233079

Hi,

Can you restart your studio and see if it’s happening again, if it’s happening you can import system.text.revularexpressions and work with regex.

Hi,
I have restarted studio and it is happening again. I have installed system.text.regularexpressions but it still return the same error

Hi,

If you want to work with regular expressions, then import namespace system.text.regularexpressions and then you can use regular expression methods.

can you update studio to latest release, first of all?
and use system pack 19.2
also, change to clasic theme, not dark theme and try again

2 Likes

Hi
The name system.text.regularexpressions is already imported but any time when I try to configure regular expressions using Regex builder it shows that error.

Hi
Updating to Studio 2019.2.0 solved this issue. It works with dark theme as well. Thank you

2 Likes
closed #8

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.