While doing Citrix Automation in UiPath Studio 2018 using Click OCR Text.. I am getting the error as "The Program cant start because MFPlat.DLL is missing from your Computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

While doing Citrix Automation (in UiPath Studio 2018) using Click OCR Text… I am getting the error as “The Program cant start because MFPlat.DLL is missing from your Computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.”
Please Help its affecting my Project deliverables.

Hi @RajeshMA,
Please give us more details. Which OCR engine do you use, how your workflow is looking like? Etc.

Im actually doing Citrix automation on a remote desktop. When I tried to use Citrix Recording for Click OCR Text(clicking on elements based on Text) it is saying “OCR method failed to scrape this Region”. Refer 1st Image

After Saving it and Run it…It is showing the error as “The Program cant start because MFPlat.DLL is missing from your Computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.”
Please refer 2nd Image.

Please help. This issue is not in 2019 version of UiPath Studio. However for Project we are using 2018 version of UiPath Studio. The problem is in 2018 Version.

So there are some things you will not do here. First of all you need to have Citrix Extension installed on computer where you use Studio and runtime on Citrix workers. But the second thing is that you want to automate linux under citrix what will no work using Screen Scraper wizard. It could work base on mentioned plugins if this remote machine would came from citrix server (Windows OS). But if it’s linux the only thing which may work is Computer Vision package and actions made based on image/ocr.

Mentioned plugins:
https://docs.uipath.com/studio/docs/installing-the-citrix-extension

Hi,

In UiPath studio 2018 Version there is no Option called “Tools”, So Citrix Extension cant be installed using that option, Another option in the link you sent is using Command prompt, That is also not working, Please refer the screenshots:

Using command prompt I tried but it didnot work.
Same procedure I tried for Installing the Windows Remote Desktop Extension, It did not work.

Which exact version of Studio do you have?

Enterprise Edition

Based on release seems that Citrix has been provided in version 2018.4, so I’m afraid you need to update your version.

Oh ok, I will check to update the Version
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

How can I upgrade from this old version to latest version which is stable(May be 2019)?

All latest stable version (Community and Enterprise) are available on platform.uipath.com in Resource Center tab.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.