Which are the UiPath product prices?

Hi, until now I have only done private RPA using community edition.

Now I have been asked to do an identical RPA for a couple of small companies (1-5 employees). The companies only want to run the robot, so minimal installments. Suppose optimal setup would be that I make the RPA, upload to Orchestrator and then push the RPA to all users. The users cannot have any access to the code.

What is the best setup?

What about pricing? Is it better that the companies buy individual licences or could I pay a fee for every pc that I push the RPA to? What are the possibilities and costs?

I would appreciate if somebody could guide me.

Hello @raven

To be frank expect UiPath no one can provide better solution for this. Kindly contact uipath by using below link

Hi @raven

Contact Uipath support team for more information

Regards
Gokul

I have contacted UiPath Sales team but not getting any response. Can anybody point me in the right direction how the setup should be in my case?

Hi @raven

They will response as soon as possible, Just for for a while

Still no response

Apparently nobody wants to help - quite disappointing. Seems that I have to stop using UiPath if I want to proceed with my project.

Can you provide the ticket number so I can take a look internally to see its status?

Did not get a ticket number. Remember that I got an on screen confirmation that I would be contacted as soon as possible

Well, if you didn’t receive a ticket number, I don’t know if someone has the ability to track it.

You need to get in contact with an UiPath Sales representative for your region or a Partner.

Do you have a contact from an UiPath Sales representative from your region?

Region Croatia, I filled in a form on your website Contact Sales - RPA Business Process Strategy | UiPath , below screen shot. Will do it again.

I filled in the form again and stated region: croatia (also did first time).

When I am being asked for company name, I state my surname because I have no company yet.

No confirmation mail is received.
Only below “thank you…”

So same procedure as last time and I fear that I will get no response like last time!

Still no answer to my question in this post made 23 days ago!

Can anybody guide me how to setup things and what would be optimal in my case or should I just give up and move on to another software platform?

Hi @raven

It seems like your specific use case might fall under the Community license usage (if you read into the Terms and Conditions of the Community license, the commercial use is allowed for companies up to 250 users and/or less than 5 million in yearly revenue.

But just to be sure, please send a question to our legal team with the description of your use case to verify via this email: legal@uipath.com.

Thank you for your reply. You are one of the best always giving good advice.

If I use the community licence will I be able to push the same RPA to different users? What I mean is, in licence allocation there are 300 Robot units licences available. Is this the limit and does it mean that I can push 300 RPA or unlimited RPA to 300 customers?

You should definitely check with our legal team about it :slight_smile: Basically, when you create a Cloud Community account, you get a limited amount of licenses (1 unattended, and so on).

From here, an entity can use this Cloud Community account within the available licenses. For that entity, it could either be you as a personal user or a small business with the restrictions mentioned above.

Now, if you want to outsource your services, I can imagine that you could have each business have that single Cloud Community account that they would own, but you would manage. It still cannot use more than the available licenses per the entity, so once again - 1 unattended robot, and so on (and definitely not by owning more than 1 Cloud account).

You can see how this can become a bit of a grey zone and that is why I would definitely advise you to chat with our legal team to figure it out :slight_smile:

As to the second question:

I need to “disappoint” you about your understanding of the Robot Units with this documentation article:

In short - Robot Units are a form of “runtime currency” that is used to allow you to run your automations on UiPath infrastructure and are something different than the unattended licenses. They can either be a serverless runtime that runs the cross-platform type of projects (the type used by default by Studio Web), or Cloud VMs hosted by UiPath and used by the robots (the default Community amount of 300 RUs is not enough for that though, but the details are explained in the above-linked article).

The RUs are quite new to our licensing model and you can expect some improvements in that area as well.

Thanks a lot for your explanation. I will contact your legal department as adviced.

In the meantime I made a test with a new user e-mail. When I start assistant it states that no licences are available. So according to my understanding of your explanation I would not be able to push RPA to users because I only have few licences available (1 unattended…).

This means that each user has to setup an individual account with community licence and I would have to install the robot locally. Each update doing it locally etc. Everything done locally because of the restrictions of the community licence.

Unfortunately then it does make sense because I have to reach out to a couple of micro companies and if I have to locally setup and update everything then I would waste to much time.

Maybe I got it all wrong but as far as I can see it the community edition does not provide me with the right tools. So does this mean that I cannot use UiPath for micro companies?