Where should i fit my workflow in Reframework

Hi Team,

I am trying to merge my workflow with Reframework,as i understand the paths required in workflow will given in “Config” file 'Setting" sheet
but am bit confused where i need to give my actual functional flow(Workflow)
Appreciate if any one can help to provide the total framework setup,so that i use for my further workflows.
Attached my workflow.ClaimNotification_Email_Approved.xaml (26.8 KB)

1 Like

@RajeshT

Go through REFramework documentation once to do this.

If you tell more details about the process then we can help you where you have to keep this workflow.

1 Like

Hi
Kindly have a view on this thread
It might add you some insights

Cheers @RajeshT

2 Likes

Thank you for your response @lakshman .

Based on my workflow below:

I have to read text file and convert the data in to text file and doing some validtions.
I have mentioned the Read Text File(InputList) and Write Range(OutputData) as below in Config file,

In GetTransactionData xaml i have mentioned my ReadTextFile and provided the path from config file,after that how i need to proceed with next step>

1 Like

So far it’s fine buddy
As you said you have to validate those data in a text file it can be done in PROCESS STATE
if we are using any queue then we can use set transactionstatus xaml or we can neglect that
Cheers @RajeshT

2 Likes

Thank you for your response @Palaniyappan.
Do you mean the remaining workflow i have fit in Process.xaml as below:

Can you help to explain what exactly queue?

Yes

If we are using orchestrator and if we want to process our transaction that is processing our data, store them and access them from orchestrator then we can use queue
Else if we want to handle them from being in studio itself then we can neglect and use them from our local machine itself
The example thread that was attached in comments previously has a brief idea about that
Kindly check that once
Cheers @RajeshT

2 Likes

Hi @Palaniyappan
Process.xaml is not running ,do i need to keep the below activities as well from GetTransactionData .
.if so,io_Transactiondata is variable type DataTable,but when i use read text file the output accept as String,how i can proceed further steps.

Appreciate some one help here @Palaniyappan @lakshman @sarathi125

1 Like

@RajeshT

We have to change the TransactionData type to some other type as per our input data. It’s not like always it should be DataTable.

When we are working with REFramework template and have to think two things first. What is TransactionData and TransactionItem for our process.

1 Like

It’s purely based on the process you are doing buddy
Usually in REFramework in init state we will be initiating all the application
In get Transaction data state it will get all the data to be processed
In Process state the obtained data will be processed one by one
So usually the data from get transaction data state is passed one by one based on the datatype
If it’s just a array of string we can pass it one by one with index value getting incremented after processing each string value

Cheers @RajeshT

1 Like

@RajeshT,

1 Like