Where do I find the LIC key for a free trial?

I have installed UiPath via https://download.uipath.com/UiPathStudioCommunity.msi
It is now asking for the license key.
Where do I find the license key?!? Appreciate your help.

Hi @tdragan

Check the below thread.

Regards

Yes, I am facing an issue. I cannot get beyond the screen that I shared in the prior post. It requires a LIC key, which I do not have.

Hi @tdragan

You can Click on Sign In and log in with your email account in which your orchestrator is connected.

Regards

I have not found a community forum discussion that directly addresses my problem.

When I click on “sign in”, it asks for a Service URL, not email.

When I click on “more options” in the lower right corner, it takes me to the same screen that I posted above (with three boxes).

Hi @tdragan

Click on Sign In and you will be redirected your sign in page where you need to enter your Mail ID and password and click Sign in.

Regards

Yes, it took me to add my email. Now it tells me: “There are no organizations available for tanya_dragan@intuit.com. Please click the button below to create one.” What does that mean? What kind of an organization am I supposed to create for a trial?

Ok, I had to add in all kinds of info, and now I seem to be in. Thank you.

They key to all of this seems to have been that for a trial, I was supposed to know to a) create an account and b) know that “Sign in” isn’t really asking for a URL, but rather for me to sign into my account. Thank you.

This post explained how to activate UiPath Licence pls check