Whenever i run The job in shared folder, i get Couldn’t find any user with unattended robot permissions in the current folder. (#1671) Error

Hi,
I have a process which i try to run as a job or through trigger i keep getting that error. Please help!!

Hi @nohow04

Can you check the Machine name and user?

https://docs.uipath.com/orchestrator/v2017.1/docs/about-users

@rahulsharma

Refer this thread

Regards
Gokul

you need to assign an unattended robot first to that user group

Below doc shows the same, if not working send us the screenshot of the group settings

Deploying Unattended Robots - Community License (uipath.com)

Machine name can be an issue when robot is not showing as connected but I doubt that is what it is there in this case.

In modern folders we need to assign user the robot type. So I think that is missing

Well the error says there’s no unattended Robot in the folder. Listen to the error message. Put a Robot with an unattended license into the folder.

Thanks for the information via thread.

That thread says the same, robot is to be assigned in that folder. By checking that “automatically create”, it creates automatically else you need to assign one unattended robot license to that user.

just to be clear, you can have a robot created with wrong machine name but that will show ‘Disconnected’ but that robot instance will be in that folder. Here that unattended robot instance isn’t there.

1 Like

I checked in the preferences , it shows connected and Licensed . I assigned robots to that folder but all the bot shows type attended.

Can you send the screenshot please?

Below is the place where we select the robot type, can you confirm that folder has one user with such settings?

I can’t find unattended bot option, why is that?
FYi i have logged in as host.

Got you! Please share the screenshot at first, that helps us to help you sooner and to keep the thread shorter for others to go through.

I see you trying to have an unattended robot for the entire group, which is not possible.
you can create accounts in that and then accounts can be given the unattended licenses. Also, it is strange that you are not getting the error at that stage.

Just create a new account(user) and then go that user settings and you will see the screen I shared earlier. the doc I share earlier can be helpful still.

Happy automating!!!

Thanks for the help!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.