HELP - Couldn't find any user with unattended robot permissions in the current folder. (#1671)

Hello - I am attempting to run an Automation from Orchestrator that I made on my machine, my machine is connected to Orchestrator and I have added the package which I can select and ‘Start’ but get the error message

Couldn’t find any user with unattended robot permissions in the current folder. (#1671)

I have read the other posts on this but it seems that Orchestrator has been updated since and those solutions are no longer applicable.

Any help would be much appreciated!

@Cameron_Pirrie

Welcome to our UiPath community.

Are u using UiPath community cloud Orchestrator ?

Your user account has to be assigned with a Tenant Role named “Robot”. Once it is assigned with this role (even it is a “user account” instead of “robot account”), it works.

@Cameron_Pirrie

Welcome to forums

Check below thread for your reference

Also check the documentation for connecting robots to Orchestrator

Hope this will help you

Thanks

Hello Ganta

Thank you for responding and offering advice. I really appreciate it!

I have checked the Tenant Roles and I already have a Tenant Role named ‘Robot’ assigned to me, I added it to all other users also but still I get the same error message.

I have attached the screenshots showing the Tenant Role ‘Robot’ to make sure I am checking the right thing.

Any other assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

@Cameron_Pirrie

Can you check folder permissions too. And also are you using Classic or Modern folders ?

My Personal Workspace folder (which is where the Automation is located) must be a Classic Folder because it has the option to ‘Convert to Modern Folder’

Should I convert it?

Also I do not see where the Folder Permissions could be, is there a path I can follow?

I am using Orchestrator with the Enterprise Cloud Trial version