I'm getting - Couldn't find any user with unattended robot permissions in the current folder. (#1671) Error

Hi, I’m using a trial account I have published my project and when i run the process…i’m getting - couldn’t find any user with unattended robot permissions in the current folder. (#1671) Error. also in all the jobtypes it shows 0 Runtime Available, 0 Connected. Please help

Hi

Welcome to UiPath forum

In robot tab Change your robot type to Unattended in orchestrator and then give a try

Cheers @vaidhis_temp

Hi, attached the robot tab in Orchestrator. can you tell how to change this.

No worries

Click on shared or my workspace in the left side of the screen under Tenant

Once after clicking go to ROBOT TAB and search for your robot

And click on three dots at the right side of the screen and click edit

There we can change the robot type to unattended

Cheers @vaidhis_temp

Thank you for your reply. I could not find Robot tab in the My Workspace. attached the screen.

Hi @vaidhis_temp

Actually, in the Modern Folder, the Robots are assigned at the User Level and the My Workspace is also Modern Folder type.

If you want to see which User has Assigned Robot in this Folder Navigate to the :
Tenant>>Folders>>Personal Workspace

Hope it will help to you :slight_smile:

Being modern folder check under this path

Cheers @vaidhis_temp

Hi, now i’m able to run the trigger, but process is not executed in my local machine. please find the screen below.

Hi @vaidhis_temp,

Can you please go to your command prompt on the machine you are trying to run the unattended process on, type “whoami”, and paste that domain\username for the unattended bot in the user settings as seen here and enter the windows password under “password”:

This screen you would find under Users by selecting your username.

Regards
Sonali

How do you change a domain\Username on a robot?

Thanks a lot, its working.

Glad to hear that @vaidhis_temp :slight_smile:

Regards
Sonali

Hi @Anders_Dahl,

By following the same steps I mentioned in my above post.

This screen you would find under Users by selecting your username if on version < 2021.

If on community edition with latest version, you would find this screen under tenant->Manage Access.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards
Sonali

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.