What do courses I can take if I'm beginner?

Guys, I’m passed the RPA foundation and Level 3 - Advanced Training, but the question is Are you all of you recommend another course?. Now I want strengthen knowledge or I don’t know if there is another course that all of you believe is essential to follow.

Check out academy.uipath.com. I would start with non-technical courses related to the philosophy behind RPA before starting the technical courses. Non-technical courses are orange, and techincal courses are in blue.

2 Likes

@efrain.caceres, Have you gone through “Level-2 Orchastrator” training? If not I would recommend to consider that. Apart from that you can go to academy website as suggested by @Anthony_Humphries and go to Role base training section and take training based on your interest. It is well structured based on role.

Happy Learning :smiley:

1 Like

@efrain.caceres

As you said completed Level -1,2,3 trainings in Academy. Now register in the below site for RPA Advanced Developer Certification and complete it.

https://certificate.uipath.com

All the best @efrain.caceres :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you for your recommendation. Mr @Bhavik_Solanki is the same that Mr. Lakshman mention in the next post?

1 Like

Thank you Mr @lakshman For your recommendation, and wow when I read advanced I feel fear. For other hands, this platform is free?

1 Like

@efrain.caceres, please refer following link:
https://academy.uipath.com/pages/21/rpa-role-based-training

And yes, training is free and certification is free till March 2020.

Cheers

1 Like

Mr. @lakshman Advanced Developer Certification have any cost, or requirements? The reason is that I’m working to a company now and I don’t know if when I taking generate any charge or problem with my job.

@efrain.caceres

Its free till 31st March 2020. And also we have 3 attempts as free. If you didn’t pass within that attempts then you need to purchase voucher for extra attempts.

Okey, I understand, I need to said a comment, I don’t pass the first attempt because when the quiz started, this quiz put the status of my quiz in complete screen mode, and I believed that I’m push F11, but is the mode that the platform do it the quiz, but I don’t if is possible to recommend, that for this platform exist a some message saying about of this screen mode, maybe some many people passed the same or not, because now I need to wait 24 hours for doing the test is so confuse. One more time thank Mr. @lakshman you are great person, I’m so appreciated your help.

1 Like

No problem you can attempt after 24 hours or else you can message me

Thanks @Siva_Murthy I’m trying one more time, and I’m tell you.

If you need message me

1 Like