Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hello guys! I’m new here. Trying to learn the content a lot.
I had some problems with the first workflow, maybe because of my browser. But i’ll keep continue studying.
I don’t know too much about programming… I have other background but with some teacher and advisor i’m here and enjoying the process.

12 Likes

Hi Chanaka Here. IT Product Manager dealing with enterprise level software products. Kinda newbie to RPA and looking forward to learn more. Cheers!!!

11 Likes

Hi,

My name is Olivier. I am a professional with over 8 years of experience in Finance, Analytics and Human Capital with so much interest in RPA.
I would like to share knowledge and learn from other members.

Thanks

12 Likes

Hi
My Name is sunny, Im currently working as a Process associate. I am learning UIpath to upskill myself

11 Likes

I am Suchitra Mhatre an IT project manager and coordinated the development of 1-2 RPA POC’s. I got interested and thought of getting a deeper knowledge of RPA. Since I am a newbie you might expect some trivial questions from me at times and hope to get support from you guys. Happy learning to all.

11 Likes

Hi everybody,

Happy to be here!

Len

8 Likes

Hello. Blue Prism Engineer checking out UIPath.

11 Likes

Hello,
I am new to RPA development, i know i will need some ideas from the experience developers to navigate my way through the Robotic Process Automation Development.

12 Likes

Hi!

Glad to be part of the team.

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Academy Updates

Hi, my name is Glenda. I’m learning how to support RPA projects as a business analyst. I’ve been reviewing the UiPath BA coursework which has been tremendously helpful. I’m joining the forum today to gain insights on why I can’t run UiPath software on my Mac.

13 Likes

My name is Ajeet Singh. I started to learn UiPath so joined this forum. Thanks

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Academy Updates

Hello everyone
My name is shine ss
From kerala,india . I have worked with uipath automation few years back for my company which I was working for. Am too much interested in technology and automation related thing’s that why I have joined here.my academic background is UG in B.com and PG in MA Sociology

Happy to see you all

10 Likes

Hi my name is Nell. I am interested in RPA course to learn how to automate more things for work and my business. I am a System Administrator for a very popular Payroll System. I am glade to
connect.

10 Likes

Hi everyone,
I am Harshkumar Patel. I am pursuing my Engineering in Information Technology and am here to know all about Robotic Process Automation. I also intend to create a future in RPA and the serve the community the best I can.

Thankyou.

10 Likes

My name is Angelo Tunnera,
where I work in Italy I am an Integration Analyst and I also deal with small automated processes. I signed up to deepen my knowledge and I see this path very useful.

12 Likes

Hello. Let’s make some robots😎

11 Likes

Hi Everyone! … I am Steve, I built a real estate investment and management firm over the last 18 years from the ground up on a shoe string budget to start. So I always had to learn how to be efficient and automate along the way. I have dabbled into programming and understand the basics and never felt I could fully invest myself into being a full fledged programmer as I have been waiting for programming to be more drag and drop…and here we are! Looking forward to learning RPA with UiPath! :man_student:

Regards,
Steve

13 Likes

Hello my name is Steve and I’m in south florida. Newly laid off from the Cruise Industry as a Technical Business Analyst who was involved in RPA using Blue Prism, I feel it would be good while I’m laid off to become familiar with another RPA program, UI Path while I have the time.

I am seeking my next role as an RPA Analyst or BA working with RPA in some capacity either in south florida or remotely (as everyone is doing now).

12 Likes