Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hello friends,

My name is Bhavik Solanki. I am here to explore the most amazing tool called UiPath :slight_smile:
I would like to keep myself up to date with current development around UiPath and share my knowledge wherever possible.

Happy Automation :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey,

great community. It helped me already with some problems.

6 Likes

Hello, my name is Mauricio and I am an information systems analyst and I am very happy to be able to start learning UiPath.

7 Likes

Hi,

I’m Patrick and a friend suggested me to look in to RPA and work currently through the tutorials in the academy.

7 Likes

Dear all,

This is Midas from the Netherlands. Planning to achieve certification this month. I am very interested to meet the community as well. Would be great to hear some of your success stories!

Happy automation

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: UiPath Academy - Scheduled Maintenance

Hello, I am Tom from Finland. Planning to build RPA Center of Excellence team for Virnex.

6 Likes

Hello,

I am new to UiPath, i am trying to do the Academy exercises and i am having a few problems so i decided to get to the forums and see what help i could find.

I am loving discobot BTW :smiley: he is awesome!

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Issue with missing activities after installation

Hi folks
Greetings to all.
I am Aijaz Hussain, taking UiPath course. I am thankful to the professional and helpful community. I feel I am not alone. I sent two questions so far and already got satisfactory responses that will help me achieve my mission.
I don’t know what else I should write. I am from the Hyderabad city of India.
Best regards,
Aijaz
hydjed@gmail.com
+918179604324

7 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Amador from Canada. I am trying to learn UI Path.

I am a Blue Prism and Kryon RPA Developer Certified.

Thanks,

Amador

6 Likes

Hello,
Im new comer to UIPath and started going through the content from UIPath Academy.
Meanwhile I have started doing practical sessions which explained. In case any issues if I face it I would like to bring to community in order to get solution for that.

thank you
Shrinivas Hirur

7 Likes

Hi Deepak, I need you help. Let me know if you are available.

6 Likes

Hi,My name is Eric Chen from Taiwan.I’m a RPA beginner.

7 Likes

Hello World!

My name is Alberto, i am based in Spain, Madrid.

My background is related to Project Management, Physics and I enjoy Zen activities as I believe in balance between humans and machines.
I joined the UiCommunity as I am willing to get deep in software automation with robots. I am tired of repetitive tasks that are inhuman, not for me, not for anyone!

Well, read you around!

Al

7 Likes

Hi My name is Rachael. Started a job as an RPA developer last week , Eager to learn as much as possible and of course to get UIPath certified :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi everybody, I’m from Catalonia
After some days learning UiPath, start to like.

7 Likes

hi
i am Kokab Askary. I am new to UIpath. Want to benefit from this wonderful community

7 Likes

hi I’m Shah Alam
new to start RPA it’s a good platform for us to solve issues…
nice to meet you.
from india

7 Likes

bro for the ui path certificate we have to pay some account or it is free ?

6 Likes