NEW TO FORUM

Hi everyone,
This is saritha. New to this forum.
Just started learing rpa uipath. Im Scared to start it after a long time.
Just wanted to know Can I able to learn RPA UIPath.Can I get advice from anyone please.
Thank u…

4 Likes

You can buddy
Hi I m Palani,
Welcome to uipath community
You know something I m a Mechanical Engineer and I m proud of it either…but I had a lot of fascination towards computers and electronics

Initially when I stared RPA I was bit worried and scared…like how I m going to handle this
But UiPath made me feel like this is something a stuff made for me…I literally started loving it and that never let me feel tired of it…each and every minute I spent here with uipath was so curisous and fun
And now I m here

I bet you can surely do this
It’s a simple way of going through
—to start with kindly go for uipath academy
https://uipath.academy.com
There start with Level-1 foundation
Level-2 orchestrator
Level-4 advanced training

This will give you full confidence to take business use cases

Then after this you can go for certification with https://certificate.uipath.com

One day you will be here guiding many of us and other folks here in forum…

My best wishes for your endeavours
For any queries or clarification you can ping here in forum

Cheers @saritha

9 Likes

Welcome to UiPath @saritha.

3 Likes

Hello @saritha

Welcome to the forum!!
I’m Lahiru…
Just like our friend @Palaniyappan mentioned, you can easily learn UiPath… Because my friend has explained the steps, I’m not going to do it again… So just follow his guidelines… and whenever you come across any issues or questions, feel free to ask here in the forum… There are lot of friendly people around here who are always ready and willing to help…

Welcome again and I wish you all the best on your RPA journey!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @saritha ,
Welcome to UiPath Forum Community. As Thambi @Palaniyappan said well. And also you can take a look the video tutorial here.

Note :
The forum is the best place to get solution of your problems and doubts.

Best wishes . Soon you will be a RPA developer…

Regards
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Hi,
Thank you Palaniyappan so much for all ur warm welcoming and all the details u gave it to me.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for welcoming and ur guidance.

3 Likes

Welcome from a newbie like you! I hope we both we’ll figure all the stuff out :slight_smile:

2 Likes