Video Quality is Bad in the UiPath Academy Training Videos

Hello there! I don’t know if it’s just for me or everyone but the video quality is bad (smaller…idk what to say) for all the training videos in the RPA Developer Foundation Training course. Also we can’t multitask with it as in following along with the videos coz the video quality gets worse…I am still managing but its talking a lot of time. If there is any solution please let me know! I have attached SS from my Laptop please do refer them. Thanks in advance.

Hello @Shreyas_Khorgade, you can try some of these options:

1. Check Your Internet Connection: A slow or unstable internet connection can lead to lower video quality. Ensure that you have a stable and reasonably fast internet connection to stream the videos.
  2. Try Different Browsers: Some browsers may handle video streaming differently. If you’re experiencing issues with one browser, try using a different one to see if it improves the video quality.
  3. Adjust Video Settings: On some video players, you may be able to adjust the video quality manually. Look for settings like “Quality,” “Resolution,” or “Playback Settings” to see if you can increase the video quality.
  4. Clear Browser Cache: Clearing your browser’s cache can sometimes improve video playback, as it allows the browser to load fresh data.
1 Like

Thanks! Will try em!

Let me know if it helped! :slight_smile:

Hi @Shreyas_Khorgade

If the videos in UiPath academy is not clear. Download the video to your local computer.
Right click on video then select the open in new tab option.
Open the new tab the video will appear here. Hit on three dots and click on download button.
It will download to your local computer. In offline the video is clear then in online.

It works for me. Try this.

Hope it helps!!

1 Like

Thanks but its still the same! :confused:

I did try it but nothing improved :confused: !

Then there is no other way to see the videos more clarity.

Not all videos in the UiPath academy are low quality. We don’t have any other option to change the resolution too.

If you are facing the same issue then contact the UiPath support team they will sort your regarding problem.

Hope it helps!!

1 Like

Sure will do thanks!!!

Yes @Shreyas_Khorgade

If you got the solution for your query. Make mark it as solution if any form members will face the same issue they can refer easily.

If you want to learn more about UiPath you can refer this youtube channel.

Happy Automation!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.