Video - Explanation on Global Exception Handler

Hello everyone…

Recently I came across some posts on Global Exception Handler and few also contacted me separately for queries on Global Exception Handler and asked how to use it… So I thought of creating a simple video with a demo on how to use the exception handler.

Please note that this is my first ever video recording :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: So it might not be so good compared to the professionals who always create videos. Hope I don’t sound ridiculous :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have to thank @jogayon001 for pushing me to make this a successful effort :smiley: Thanks a lot to you bro for all the motivation and being behind me to help me out to get the video done…

This is the link to my video

Sample workflow used
Global Exception Handler.zip (15.0 KB)

I have also published a template of the Global Exception Handler here which you can download and use.

I really hope this will help most of you guys here in the forum…

Happy Automating!!!

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:metal::metal::metal: @Lahiru.Fernando

2 Likes

Congrats @Lahiru.Fernando. Demos like this will help those who want to improve their knowledge in automation. Looking forward to the next one :slight_smile:

1 Like

:bowing_man: :ok_hand: @Lahiru.Fernando

1 Like

Well done @Lahiru.Fernando on creating your first ever video tutorial recording, it’s a pretty good result as your first ever effort. Thank you for sharing with us your knowledge on Global Exception Handler.

1 Like

Hey @PeteGrabec

Thanks a lot for the comment :slight_smile:

congrats

1 Like

Thanks @AshwinS2 :smiley:

Hi @Lahiru.Fernando

Well done brother! Keep it up!

cheers!

Happy learning

1 Like

Thanks bro… :smiley: :smiley: