Variable seemingly gets lost after a while?

Hello there.

I’m doing the second assignment, Generate Yearly Report. All is going well, the only issue is that my TaxID variable seems to get lost on the third time it gets passed on to another workflow.

As you can see, it is on the “UploadYearlyReport” that the in_TaxID argument gets initiated to null. The thing is, it works well in “GetMonthlyReports” and “GenerateMonthlyReport” as well.
Here’s the “UploadYearlyReport” invoked argument. As you can see, it’s supposed to be working. It’s also set to In in the workflow.

Are variables able to get lost after too many calls, or am I missing something else here? Thank you in advance.

check the variable scope and argument direction.

If the argument needs to be updated in a workflow that should have out direction too

1 Like

The element doesn’t need to be updated, it stays the same from workflow to workflow. I have noticed that each time I invoke a new workflow, the variable gets lost. What I’ve done is that I’ve passed the TaxID as an In/Out, that seems to work.
Thanks for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.