Using two element exists activities make the process slower if the first element not exists, how to make the process faster in this situation?

Hi every one,

This is my process steps:
1- Element exists activity to check if the user is logged in or not (checking if the login button exists)
2- If it is not logged in, do the login process.
3- Element exists activity to check if the ‘search’ button exists.
4- If the ‘search’ button exists, click on it.

Problem: If the user is not logged in, the process is fast, but if the user is already logged in, then the process becomes slow (take more time to click on ‘search’ button) because the first element exists activity is taking time checking that the user is logged in or not.

I tried to put ‘Wait For Ready’ to ‘NON’ for both ‘Element Exists’ activities but the process is still taking the same amount of time.
Also tried ‘Parallel’ activity but the process is still taking the same amount of time.

I am working on Spotify website

Appreciate your help

Thanks

You should adjust the timeout property on those to the maximum time that is took for the checks to complete, or else, it will wait for 30 seconds as default…

@alkhalil Please try to use Pick activity

1 Like

other solution
Use a Retry (e.g. max 5 times)
In this Retry, you will check elements exists as usually - but with short timeout (e.g. only 3 seconds)

@alkhalil Please select my answer as solution if it helped you to resolve your issue.