Use Browser Chrome: Inject JS script is not supported for this element - Help!

Hi @ajeffers,

Google chrome is notorious for using your location settings and changing the language both in normal and incognito modes. Even worse is that they change the selectors per country so I am not surprised that the code (selectors) fail in chrome.

You could updated the selectors in the .js file to correspond to your local version of google.

OR

Try running the attached workflow file from my previous post ClickElementInvokeJS.xaml (8.8 KB) (Uses Edge Chromium) and kindly check the incognito window property in the properties panel of Open Browser

The code works on my end on UiPath Studio version 2022.01 with classic browser activity as shown in the screenshot above.

I agree with @postwick UiPath can definitely do the automation you are trying to build both using modern and classic browser activities and it is worthwhile trying to find why it fails on your end.
My aim with providing you the javascript code was to give you and others reading this thread an alternative method. If you can do it with default activities, always prefer that approach.

1 Like