I have a scenario where I need to view a pdf in adobe(when I click a button in website,it downloads the PDF and views in Adobe ), save this PDF and close Adobe. Then I have to repeat the same for other documents.
To achieve this, I tried below steps
- Click a button in website and this opens a PDF in Adobe
- In new xaml file - I’m using Use Application/browser activity with options: close - never, open - never
- to save the PDF sending Ctrl+Shift+s using keyboard shortcuts Activity
- Used Type into activity to type the filename
- then sending keyboard shortcut enter
By following this process, process is not recognizing the type Into activity. So I placed the type into activity in new xaml file indicating adobe save as screen in Use application/browser activity with options: close - always, open - never. By doing so file is saving and the save as popup closes but not the adobe.
Any suggestions on how I can handle this scenario?
Thanks for the help in advance.