I have used use application/browser asking to open url in browser if 10 IDs with run with this use application/browser activity 3-4 gets exception as could not find the elements when i look into the logs i found that it did not open the application.any solution for this.
Thank you for reaching out to the UiPath Forum for assistance with your issue.
Please provide the following details:
- Description of the issue: Please provide a detailed description of the problem
- Workflow or process description: If applicable, provide a brief overview of the workflow or process you are working on.
- UiPath version
- Activities or activities packages involved
- Workflow screenshots: If possible, share screenshots of the relevant parts of your workflow.
- Error messages or logs: If you encountered any error messages or have relevant log files, please include them in your response.
- Steps to reproduce: If the issue is reproducible, please provide step-by-step instructions on how to replicate the problem.
Any additional information or context you can provide would be greatly appreciated. The more details you provide, the better equipped we will be to assist you effectively.
We look forward to your response and resolving your UiPath issue.
Best regards, Shantanu
Check the URL given in the Use application/Browser activity is correct or not for whole 10 Id’s. If there is any change in the URL then use wildcards(*) in the URL.
Hope it helps!!