Upload files through background process

Greetings,

I having encountered to make this workflow run in background. The workflow is simple, upload files to the web through background process. The part error is “Type Into” which cannot detect the UI Element. The process is simple but need to be run in background is the hardest part. :frowning:
Flowchart.xaml (18.0 KB)

Hi!

If the process need to work in background you’ve to choose the simulate!

Try this and let me know…

And make sure your selectors working fine.

Regards,
NaNi

I did select simulate to all the selector, but some of the process errors as mentioned “Cannot detect UI”. Does that mean still require user interaction ? Because for my user, they request to run it in background instead run normally.

Hi!

So, that means the speed of the robot to that particular site is faster than the expected.

Could you please add some delay?

and also check the selectors.

You can also use Anchor base activity to get it done.

if you need some more help. just indicate it on the type into field and open the selectors in UiExplorer and paste the snap here

Regards,
NaNi

Hi!

I can see that you’re converting the PDF to Excel. in this case no need to go that particular website we have pre build packages to convert pdf data to excel

have a look on this

Regards,
NaNi

How do I install this ?

Hi!

Follow the below steps:

Copy this:

FestSystems.PDFtoExcel.Activities
  1. Open UiPath Studio
  2. Navigate to manage packages
  3. Move to MarketPlace
  4. Paste the copied text on Search field
  5. You will get the Package install this package
  6. save it. This will add the required Dependencies
  7. Open Activity panel search for PDF to Excel
  8. drag it and provide the necessary details

Regards,
NaNi

Is it this one ? Im not familiar how to use it especially tabular.

Yes!

If your pdf having Tables, You can create the variable in Tabular. This will creates a data table variable type.

Take one write range->Pass the Variable which you created in Tabular

Add headers must be checked

Regards,
NaNi

Im not sure why, but I already check few times that file name is correct and correct path.