UiPath - Convert Excel to PDF | Save Excel File As PDF Activity | Select the pages to convert

Hello,

In this video, you are going to learn about the UiPath activity to convert Excel documents to PDF. This will be helpful while automating the scenarios to convert the Excel to PDF for sending to the Client or for doing a file upload.

" Saves an Excel workbook as a PDF file. The activity can be used with an Excel file selected for a parent Use Excel File activity or with the Project Notebook."

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/save-as-pdf-x

Thanks

1 Like

Hi where can i download the package?, I,'ve searched thr package on google but i cant find it, also in my UiPath i used modern design, and yet theres no activity to convert excel to. Pdf., thank u

Hi, this activity is part of the UiPath.Excel.Activities Package. If you are not able to see it please upgrade your UiPath.Excel.Activities Package from the Manage Packages Option and you will be able to view it in activities panel

May i know what version is this?, thank you so much

The version 2.20.1 is the latest. You can check your excel activities version and update to the latest possible version for you.