Unable Unzip file after download

Hi everyone!

I’m trying to unzip a downloaded file using the “Extract/Unzip Files” Activity. It’s working if I start the sequence with that activity. But if I added the download activity before unzipping, the process will not proceed. I even use the BalaReva package, but it still not working.

Btw, I’m downloading the files from Sharepoint using the “Open Browser Activity”.

Here’s the error:

21.2.0-beta.44+Branch.release-v21.2.0.Sha.8ede47e8688d4fa0ba0ff6103ca2fe3ca36a426f

Source: Extract/Unzip Files

Message: Could not find file “C:\Users\N65981\Desktop\Downloaded Invoices\Invoices.zip”.

Exception Type: UiPath.Activities.System.Compression.CompressionException

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Activities.System.Compression.CompressionException: Could not find file “C:\Users\N65981\Desktop\Downloaded Invoices\Invoices.zip”.
at UiPath.Activities.System.Compression.Builder.ExtractBuilder.EnsureFileExists()
at UiPath.Activities.System.Compression.Builder.ExtractBuilder.Build()
at UiPath.Activities.System.Compression.Workflow.ExtractFiles.d__0.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Thanks!

@cldt it looks like the zip file was not downloaded. check whether the file was downloaded to the location in the error message.

Actually it was downloaded. After the error, if I check the folder, the file was there. So when I continue to run the file, starting in the unzip activity, it now works.

What I don’t understand is why the file was not read by Unzip activity after it was downloaded.

Here’s the screenshot of the location when I downloaded the file.

And this is for the unzip activity.

I’m not sure if I missed something here.

Hi @cldt !
Let’s directly ask our friend @balupad14 :grin: (the one that created BalaReva Unzip/Zip in UiPath market)

1 Like

Hi @balupad14 ! What can you say about this? :sweat_smile:

Hi @cldt

Make sure the zip file is downloaded in that path. If yes, then try giving some delays before extract activity.

Thanks.

1 Like

@vignesh.ks this works! Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.