Unable to sign in to UiPath - Interactive sign in error

Hello all,

I have been working with Uipath some years ago and now I came back and I am getting completely crazy trying to authenticate in UiPath Studio, because I all the time get the following error:

“Interactive sign-in is not enabled for this tenant. Enable it from the Orchestrator settings, or connect using the machine key”

I have tried everything I found in the forums and help pages. Reinstalled the client, activated sign-in in orchestrator, tried with machine key… But no luck at all, it shows this message all the time.

I have no idea what else to try… Could you please help me?

Thank you very much in advance.

I don’t know if this log is helpful, but it is what i get when trying to log in:

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorHttpException: El inicio de sesión interactivo no está habilitado para este tenant. Habilítelo desde la configuración de Orchestrator o conéctelo usando la clave de la máquina.
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorClientExtensions.EnsureOrchestratorStatusCodeAsync(HttpResponseMessage response)
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorEnrollment.GetEnrollmentDataAsync(HttpClient client, String connectionString, CancellationToken ct)
at UiPath.Service.UserHost.InteractiveConnectFlow.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at UiPath.Service.HttpExceptions.Improve[T](Func1 code) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_3.<<-ctor>g__InvokeMethod|6>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<<-ctor>g__HandleRequest|3>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_2.<<-ctor>b__5>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.Timeout[TResult](TimeSpan timeout, List1 cancellationTokens, Func2 func, String message, Func2 exceptionHandler)

Hi @davidgbarbero

Have a look on the document

Regards
Gokul