Publishing a Package to Orchestrator: Gets Error "could not find a feed with this id"

Hi,
I did Robot and machine provisioning.
When I try to publish a package from studio to Orchestrator, then I get the followoing error;

error: publish of process project to orchestrator failed. could not find a feed with this id

Please help.

Detail Log:

Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Publish of Process project to Orchestrator failed. Could not find a feed with this Id. —> UiPath.Shared.Orchestrator.Models.OrchestratorHttpException: Could not find a feed with this Id.
at UiPath.Studio.Orchestrator.Common.Extensions.HttpResponseMessageExtensions.d__0.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Orchestrator.Common.Services.OrchestratorClient.d__6`1.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Orchestrator.Common.Services.OrchestratorClient.d__5.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.Orchestrator.Feeds.Services.OrchestratorPackageUploader.d__6.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.Orchestrator.Feeds.Services.OrchestratorPackageUploader.d__5.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.ProjectPushService.d__5.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.ProjectPushService.d__5.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.ProjectPushService.d__3.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.PublishProcessor.d__10.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.ProjectPublishProcessor.d__4.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.PublishService.<>c__DisplayClass19_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext(), HResult -2146233079

I seem to be getting the same error when i try and publish the process to orchestrator. Can someone help.

@AjitNayak… did you get this resolved ?

@Learner2

It is resolved for me.

Disconnect the Robot, restart UiPath studio and Orchestrator.
Robot type in your Orchestrator (should be Unattended).

Publish the package.

Let me know if it is resolved.

Thanks