Unable to publish my bot

Dear all, any idea why suddenly i cannot publish my bot after i did some amendment? is it because i did not update the studio? Saw the prompt but didn’t manage to update. then can’t find the prompt again.

the publish button become disabled.

went to online and saw this prompt:

Hi @winnie_toh ,
If you select custom, you need have url of custom

You can select Tenant or Personal

Regards

Hi @winnie_toh

Try to publish the package againa. Make sure the package name in Orchestrator and given package name are same. Then publish the package. If you keep in Custom you will get the nuget package downloaded in the respective folder and after that you have to upload the package again. If not you can Orchestrator Tenant Process Feed or Orchestrator Personal Workspace Feed to publish

Regards

Hi thank you for the response!
but i dun have such options:

and i also noticed it stated robot error at the bottom.

And check more in Project setting

regards,

You can close Studio
Open assitant

then Sign out

then Sign in again
Regards

Hi @winnie_toh

Since you have Robot error you aren’t able to publish the package. Once sign out and sign in with your orchestrator account. That might help you solve the problem.

Regards

@winnie_toh

can you check if you are using unattended license or developer license? if you are using unattended license you have to enable the troubleshooting session under the monitoring section in the orchestrator and relaunch the studio and try.

Cheers

hi i encounter this after i sign out from assistant.
i am under developer license.

Hi @winnie_toh

Did you try signing in again.

Regards,

yes that is the error msg i get when i try to sign in.

In the end, after system restart, the problem was resolved. So i suspect it was due to company’s firewall issue. Thank you all for your help!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.