Unable to find recording, screen scrapping, data scraping, user even under design tab

Installer(.exe or .msi):

License type(Free, Trial/License code): community edition

Studio/Robot version: 2018.4.1

Current behavior: unable to find recording, screen scrapping, data scraping, user even under design tab.

Screenshot:

i tried to install " UIPath.UIAutomation.Activity", but it is failing.

Thanks,

Sid

Can you attach a screenshot of what you see right now under design tab? I dont think there is any way to customize the items displayed under the ribbon. :thinking:

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Hi @Sudhir_Kumar_Sinha

Please reinstall your Studio. It should fix the issue.
The solution is indeed to have the UiAutomation activity pack installed as it contains those bits of the interface.

Hi Rammohan,

Thanks for reply. i can’t see recording option.

Please see attached.

Hello,

I did the re-installation but no luck.

I tried to update package for my current version 2019.1.0. I am unable to see that option in the design.

Thanks,
Sudhir S.

Did you try right clicking on ‘UiPath.UiAutomation.Activities’ package under dependencies of your project structure and select ‘Repair Dependencies’?

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Hi Ram,

I can see issues in that package under manage package, i re installed but it is failing and giving the below error.

even on failed package “UI.UIAutomation.Activty” i clicked on repair but it doesn’t work.

Dear All,

Any help regarding the invisible icons and issues with downloading UIPath.UIAutomation.Activity?

Thanks,

Sudhir S

Hi @Sudhir_Kumar_Sinha

This usually happens when the installer cannot get access to the installation folders in your %userprofile%.

Could you double check if that is the case?

Hi @loginerror,

I have checked all access. i can see the access is provided as"Full Control".

I had raised issues with UIPath as well, it seems some bug in package.

Thanks,
Sudhir S

Dear All,

Issues resolved after UIPath updated package UIPath.UIAutomation.Activity Version 9.2.0.
It was bug for lower version.

Thanks,
Sudhir Sinha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.