Unable to install_UIAutomation Activities Pack

Dear Leads,

I am new to UIpath and just completed diploma in UIPath RPA awareness training.

I am not abel to install UIAutomation Activities Pack under “manage package”. It is giving error
“Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Packaging.PackageOperationUpdate.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.b__0(ProjectPackage req)
at UiPath.Studio.Shared.MVVM.CollectionExtensions.ForEach[TItem](IEnumerable1 collection, Action1 action)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Packaging.PackageOperationUpdate.GetResult(IEnumerable1 requestedPackages, IEnumerable1 installedPackages)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Packaging.PackageOperationWithReload.<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Shared.MVVM.Services.DispatcherService.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Shared.MVVM.Services.DispatcherService.d__13.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Packaging.PackageOperationWithReload.d__5.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Packaging.PackageOperationUpdate.d__3.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Packaging.PackageService.<>c__DisplayClass30_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.Shared.Utilities.WindowCommandsExtensions.d__3`1.MoveNext()
at UiPath.PackageExplorer.UI.ViewModels.PackageExplorerViewModel.d__134.MoveNext(), HResult -2147467261”

I have community edition- UIStudio 2018.4.1

Appreciate for quick response.

Thanks,

Sid

Just an update. i am able to install successfully as Version for UIPath.UIAutimation.Activity 9.2.0 is bug free.

It is installed and i can now see the recording and screen scrapping is available in design menu.

Thanks,

Sudhir S

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.