Unable to fetch data from page 2 while using Data Scrapping

Hi, I am fetching data from a job portal. I am using the data scraping and extract the candidates details. But here it’s extracting the data from the 1st page it’s not going to the second page and so on. I clicked the next page icon while using the scrapping data activity.
I attached the pic.

but when you clicked on the Next icon then how the screen come
so it move 5 pages at a time. Can you please guide me.

I got this error when bot try to fetch the data from the page 2?

@Pablito @Palaniyappan @ClaytonM @lakshman plz help.
@Palaniyappan

1 Like

can you click on the highlighted and open the selector and send the screenshot

1 Like

@ashley11 Please see bro

1 Like

now open it in uiexplorer u have it at the bottom of the box and click on
if its already opened then its fine. and send the screen shot lets try to optimize the selector

1 Like

@ashley11

1 Like

i think you have wrongly selected other button/… now by using the uiexplorer try to indicate next button but go to first page and then indicate. click highlight and check if clicks on the same

1 Like

No bro, I selected the next page icon in the last of the profile. I highlighted in yellow color.

@ashley11 Now I take the separate ui explore activity and capture the Next button Icon and got the selector below.

1 Like

in ui exlporer click on
then indicate the next button
and later click on
by doing this you would understand if it clicks on the next button or any other

you mean bro using the same ui explore which I opened for Data Scrapping? So it will change the selector na if I click on the next page?
In the below screenshot.

no it wont dont worry

1 Like

Now it’s highlighting the next page if I save it will it work, or do need to make any changes bro??

now delete the idx and isleaf from it and tick the class from the list and click on highlight button on the top of the uiexplorer and see if it still highlights the next button

1 Like

Like this bro?

Yeah It’s highlighting the next button icon after made changes.

1 Like

yes…delete the is leaf too and click validate first then click on highlight on the top of uiexplorer

1 Like

Yes it’s validating now and highliting the next page icon.

remove isleaf then click validate… bro the problem is with selector it takes little long to optimize the selector… please bare

1 Like

I removed that bro, Now this is the final selectors.

and It’s validating and highlighting the next button icon.

1 Like

coool… now copy and paste this into

1 Like

Bro It stopped to highliting now???